Hospital use building located on the old military terrain of Les Casernes. The project design, completed by the architect Mr. Manuel Brullet, consists of façades combined with metallic carpentry in the form of a continuous window and cladding of fiber cement in large panel formats 3200 x 1200 mm combining the carpentry in the upper or lower position with respect to the opaque fiber cement panels. Both closures, transparent and opaque, are protected by frontally positioned brise soleils
. The system used to support this project was PF-ALT/SV.