Under the slogan "If you improve your building, improve your life," the Ministry of Development held open the application deadline Aid Plan for Rehabilitation of Buildings. A plan that includes regeneration and urban renewal and whose term ends this year. According to the ministry, the aid could reach more than 1.2 million buildings with more than 35 years old.
The aid is to finance up to 35% of the rehabilitation work, with a limit of € 11,000 per dwelling and € 30,000 for housing built to replace a previous home that has been demolished. In total, the ministry will provide 418 million euros. The management of aid is the responsibility of the autonomous communities, so those interested should apply at the appropriate regional administration.
What programs exist for the rehabilitation of buildings?There are four plans for the rehabilitation of buildings:
- Programme to promote the rehabilitation edificatoria: intended for works and conservation, energy efficiency and accessibility.
- Programme to promote regeneration and urban renewal: intended for rehabilitation works in buildings and homes.
- Support program for the implementation of the Evaluation Report of buildings: the goal is the implementation and generalization of this report, including the analysis of accessibility, energy efficiency and conservation status.
- Programme for the promotion of sustainable and competitive cities: are projects to improve neighborhoods, centroshistóricos, zonasturísticas renewal performances, etc.
- Programme to promote the rehabilitation edificatoria: buildings built before 1981; 70% of the area for residential use, etc.
- Programme to promote regeneration and urban renewal: at least 100 homes; 60% of the area for residential use, etc.
- Support program for the implementation of the Evaluation Report of buildings: building assessment report, bill professional fees.
- Programme for the promotion of sustainable and competitive cities: the scope will be delimited and spatial continuity.