Sistema Masa develops unique systems that allow it to adapt to the needs of each project. Thus, these systems allowed us to carry out multiple projects and thus develop. Here are the projects by type of system:
Projects with tBasic Tile System typeThe Basic Tile system stands out for belonging to what we consider Basic Profiling. In addition, this offers us a thousand possibilities to adapt to any project.
- Fachada ventilada Sugranyés. Barcelona.
- Vivienda unifamiliar en Bigues i Riells
- Edificio de viviendas en la C/Emili Juncadella de Esplugues.
Projects with the GR-CLM systemThrough the GR-CLM system we could carry out a very interesting project in Rabat, Morocco. Specifically, the residential complex Ryad Andalous. In this way we were able to contribute our area grain in another country and thus increase our experience in the different types of systems.
GR-RAN, the self-supporting systemThe GR-RAN self-supporting anchor is specifically designed for those projects that will carry out a ventilated facade with a reduced chamber. Thanks to this we can include the project of the Palace of the Assembly of Melilla to our classification of projects according to the type of system.
The PF-ALT/SO system in our projectsWithin the category of premium profiles we have been able to develop the PF-ALT/SO system with which we have carried out the following projects:
- Edificio de viviendas C/Bisbe Morgades. Vic.
- Al Brooq Tower. Catar.
- Residencial C/Josep Irla. Sitges
PF-ALT/SO-S Hidden SystemThe PF-ALT / SO-S is a system for large-format sintered ceramics with the great advantage of having a hidden fixation, thanks to a support clip installed on the edge of the cladding. Thanks to this type of system we could participate in the projects shown below:
- Vivienda en C/Mare de Déu del Coll. Barcelona
- Restaurante Para Vós. Castelldefels.
- Cataleya Beach. Castelldefels.
The PF-ALT/SOV systemThis type of system was used in two different projects during 2018. The first one was in the Nàpols street of Barcelona and the second one was the 100 homes in Barajas (Madrid). Both relevant projects to develop as a company.
PF-ALT/SV and porcelain stonewareThe PF-ALT/SV system is specially designed for porcelain stoneware, working together with an adhesive putty to guarantee the following projects:
- Fachada ventilada en Monrovia. Liberia.
- Edificio de viviendas Pima Major. Sant Just Desvern.
- The Atrium Building. Dublín.
PF-ALU/HPL and international projectsAs we show below, this type of system has allowed us to collaborate on projects from various parts of the world, including: Edinburgh, Luxembourg, Canada, Saudi Arabia, ...
- Student Accomodation. Edimburgo.
- Delegación Especial de AEAT Catalunya. Tarragona.
- Cloche d’Or. Ville de Luxembourg.
- C/Cuenca. Valencia.
- King Stable Road. Edimburgo.
- Riverviews. Canadá.
- Al Faysaliyah Center. Arabia Saudí.
PF-ALU/HTR systemThis horizontal profile allows the cladding of small thicknesses like those found in these projects:
Projects with PF-ALU/PLThe PF-ALU / PL system is one of the most adaptable systems we have in Sistema Masa. This causes it to be used in a large number of projects.
- Kahramaa Tower. Catar.
- C/Jardines. Madrid.
- Edificio Residencial en Boadilla del Monte. Madrid
- Bayside Shopping Centre. Dublín.
- Centro Comercial The Market. Las Palmas.
In addition, it should be noted that during 2018 we carried out projects with special systems that make each project unique.
In 2018 we had the opportunity to use all types of systems and participate in projects around the world that made us grow. We hope that these coming years will allow us to evolve and gain more experience!